Machine learning engineer
Full time - Amsterdam
We currently have an open position for an enthusiastic machine learning engineer that is looking for a place within a fun team of experts! Within this team you will:
- Develop, build and train deep reinforcement learning packing models to be used in robotic systems around the world.
- Develop and build the model training infrastructure.
- Develop complex vision segmentation, classification and pose estimation algorithms.
- Give advice to the team and decide on technical milestones and strategy.
What are we looking for?
- You have a Master/PhD in artificial intelligence, computer sciences or equivalent experience.
- You are experienced in designing and training Deep Reinforcement Learning networks.
- You have experience in working with PyTorch, Keras, TensorFlow or equivalent.
- You are eager to work on highly-complex data frameworks.
- You are experienced in software development in Python.
- Experience with software development in C#.NET or C++ is a big plus.
- Experience with robot systems is a plus.
- Experience with vision systems (OpenCV, Halcon) is a plus.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- You live Mid-Netherlands, preferably near Amsterdam.
- You have a driver’s license.
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a plus.
What we offer you
- A place within a young enthusiastic team of technical experts where you are given a growing responsibility.
- An innovative environment where you determine your own optimal working conditions (flexible hours, remote working,…).
- A competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
- A high-end laptop.
Interested? Please send your CV together with a short motivation by clicking the button below.